18 Μαρτίου, 2014

Istanbul


Finally here i am with the first photos from Istanbul guys! As you might know, we spent four days in the beautiful city (I had company of course), we had the chance to be there where the Greek element used to exist. I love travelling and are so many places in the world that i still want to visit and Istanbul was one of the destinations i wanted to visit. We had great time and looking all the 500 photos makes me miss it already. 
These photos are from our first day, the famous Grand Bazaar. I recommend you to visit it if you ever choose the city for vacation, you can literally find anything there, from beautiful vintage jewelry to sweet-smelling spices. I fell in love with the Turkish delights in different flavors which means 2 kilos definitely!!
I hope you will like the photos, there are so many of them !!!!

 I was wearing:
Montgomery: Pepe Jeans
Pants: No Name
Boots: Exe
Bag: Mango 
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban 

2 σχόλια:

thank you for your comment!!!